Thursday 15 January 2009

A special card for a very special lady




It's my mother in law's birthday in February and she will be 90. She is absolutely marvellous, still as bright as a button, though her knees let her down now and again.


I wanted to make her something special........................and I've been working on this all day!!! I am really pleased with it.




I wish I could say the same for the Art Deco cd that popped through my door this morning. There are some lovely images on there, but they only seem to cater for A5 cards. I found the graphics hard to see too, especially when you were printing the verse....................There was no way you could check your spelling as the graphics were toooo small.




I tried opening it up in GCF................fine..... but the insert section wouldn't open in there. So I think the easiest thing to do is make my own inserts in GCF with the backing papers on the Art Deco cd

1 comment:

Louise Emma said...

I am sure your MIl will love it hun, it is a stunner xx