Saturday 25 July 2009

My tools are eventually here!

I bought a parchment kit about a month ago...........And I'm hooked!!
So I decided to buy the essential tools all from one website. Well was not happy.....What she does is, when an order comes in, she then orders from Australia so we have to wait at least 10 days for her to receive her order and get them out to us................Needless to say I will not be ordering from her again. I wanted to get these finished..............I was waiting for the important cutting tools so I could cut around the butterfies and edges! (7 tools £55) OUCH!




5 comments:

Louise Emma said...

They are fab Val, all 3 of them x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

I have to agree hun Parchment is sooooooooo addictive lol...but the tools are sooooooooo expensive...but then the results are stunning I never want to give anyone mine lol

hugs shell xx

Linda said...

Well worth the wait, I would say. The cards are fab.

Sorry haven't checked in recently but love all the cards, will need to find out how to do the sidestep ones.

Budge said...

Val your cards a gorgeous.
The Australian tools are expensive but are well worth the extra money.

Love Sylv xx

Sylvia R said...

They are all Stunning, looks as if you've been doing it for years....you’re a natural xxxx

Hugs
Sylvia xxx