Monday 21 December 2009

Had to re do this card

I am not a happy bunny! I made a card for a friend which had to go to America for her brother's birthday on 23rd Dec. It turned out a lovely card......even if I do say so myself................Scroll down it is the ones with horses on! Anyway.......It got there of sorts...............she phoned to tell me the other night when it arrived it looked like it had been dunked in a bucket of water. Well, you all know what inkjet printing looks like if it gets wet!!
But he stuck it on the mantlepiece regardless. But he couldn't read the words or anything!!
She was so upset she asked me to make another but as the only thing that had survived was the topper of the horses ( because I has sprayed it with spray and shine possibly) Could I do a photography image. I have to say I don't like this one as much as the horses, but who am I to argue! The backing and the verse are the same as the first one because she said they were lovely words.

No comments: