Sunday 17 July 2011

New Art Deco Frames

from Theclipart fairy. I've been asked by someone I used to work with about 15 years ago if I would like to show some cards in a cake accessory shop she is opening in October. I think what she is after is book a easel cards and up market cards to sell with her cakes. She makes fantastic cakes in all shapes and sizes. So as well as selling accessories I'm sure she will be selling cakes too.! The clipart fairy added two lovely art deco frames to her shop today, isn't this one wonderful. I haven't got round to making a card from the other yet....just give me time.
These two are the start of some samples.





7 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Two lovely cards Val....so elegant and classy...will keep an eye out for me!

Anne

Donna said...

Hi Val, are those RTP, I would like to get some but cant find any interactive with the figures in, thanx Donna x

val090 said...

Hi Donna, I bought interactive, as I like to size them myself! Wendy is not allowed to sell the art deco ladies separately. But I have a Debbi Moore Paris CD, which has some nice images on I've also got Deco Follies from my craft studio, so you can always add your own. I think adding your own images make them a little different.

Donna said...

thanks Val, will have to get a deco cd as I have a few people who always ask for them, any suggestions on the one to buy?
Donna x

val090 said...

Donna, Debbi Moore does quite a few Deco CD's I think I prefer the Paris CD. Of course they come in pdf format so you have to copy and paste them onto your cards, which I find time consuming.
Val xx

val090 said...

Donna you have my email address. Mail me. Val xx

Donna said...

Thanks Val, have just emailed you x