Thursday 30 October 2008

Graduation Card and More







Two cards I've been asked to make, one is a graduation card for a friend's Grand daughter. This one I was at a loss, because I had no images whatever. However I looked on the imag - e - nation forum and found one Cal had made sometime last year. It was just the job - Something different. So I set about making a spring card (which I hadn't done for a long time)
The front of the card is a mortar board. Thanks Cal.


The second card was for a friend for another friend - if you get my drift! The topper was recycled from a bought card which I was given to take all the bits off.


The third was just a birthday card for my stock.

1 comment:

Louise Emma said...

The graduation card is a stroke of genius. The others are brill too hun, well done xx