Monday 24 November 2008

Am I getting old and forgetful, or what?




It suddenly occurred to me last night, I had been asked to make a card for my friend's sister's birthday. And I had forgotten all about it!!!


I will have to carry a small notepad in my handbag, then hopefully I won't forget....................


Anyway, I remembered with about 2 hrs to spare so by the skin of my teeth made this.


I could have used the other 8" x 8" card I made a couple of weeks ago, but the words were all wrong.............Sandra has terminal cancer and I had to be very sensitive where the verse was concerned. This might well be her last birthday!

2 comments:

Louise Emma said...

Fab card hun, even if it was nearly forgotten!!!

Wellnifty said...

Lovely card Val, at least you remembered in time.

Chris x