Thursday 27 November 2008

I've been tagged


I've been tagged by Bev, thanks Bev.

With this tag I have to give 7 interesting facts about me. And pass the tag on to 7 more people, so here it goes:


1. Originally I was going to be called Jennifer, but my parents changed their minds when a cousin called her baby Jennifer. I think I prefer that to Valerie!


2. I have two grown up sons, with families of their own. I have 5 grandsons and 1 beautiful grandaughter aged 18 months.


3. I don't watch much television at all these days, but I do watch Neighbours (sad I know) and I love Medium.


4. I don't drive, But I do have a mobility scooter...........that is my lifeline.


5. My favourite colour is Jade, actually, I like all greens.


6. I hate ironing......I've got a fantastic hubby that irons all his own shirts.


7. I have just bought a laptop so now I can play even when he is hogging the main computer!



So now to nominate my 7 to be tagged
















1 comment:

Wellnifty said...

Hi Val, thanks for tagging me, I've got to put my thinking cap on now and see what I can come up with

Chris x